1. Pure Life Energy Saunas provides a limited lifetime warranty (see Lifetime Warranty Important Information below) on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Pure Life Energy Saunas provides a limited lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components and the CD/DVD/LCD system.
3. A Limited Lifetime warranty comes standard with all Pure Life Energy Saunas to the original purchaser. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is not transferable between parties.
This Pure Life Energy Saunas Limited Lifetime Warranty becomes valid at time of purchase and terminates either by specified time frame listed (Lifetime Warranty Important Information below), owner transfer, or relocation. Your sales receipt showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of purchase.
We will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original buyer and the warranty is nontransferable. The full service warranty includes in depth customer service provided by our customer service team via phone. When deemed necessary by Pure Life Energy Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Pure Life Energy Saunas models are all manufactured with grade A lumber. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Limited Lifetime Warranty of your sauna. Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
1. Pure Life Energy Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. We shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Pure Life Energy Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
This warranty does not apply if the unit has been subject to negligence, alteration, misuse, abuse, repairs by unauthorized personnel, inappropriate installations, or any case beyond the control of manufacturer invalidating this warranty include but are not limited to:
- Use of lacquer or paints
- Sauna placed on non-approved surfaces
- Normal wear and tear or weathering
- Installing and/or using your sauna outdoor
LIFETIME WARRANTY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Bureau of Consumer Protection - Federal Trade Commission - The Law (click here)
Lets start with a very fundamental rule that can save you a lot of trouble if you abide by it with every and all purchase you make.
WHAT IS WRITTEN IS TRUE!
A warranty is a legal document protecting you and your family in case of eventual failure of the product. If you are a serious buyer you will:
1. Make sure you read the warranty (not being told about it by a "knowledgeable and kind" salesperson) related to the item you are purchasing before you complete the transaction;
2. You can have a written copy of the warranty of the sauna model you are going to buy prior to completing the transaction. (only way to assure yourself that the warranty you receive with your sauna is the same)
In order to offer our customers a rock solid limited lifetime warranty, we at Pure Life Energy Saunas have carefully examined the numerous warranties offered on the internet by infrared saunas companies and we stand convinced that our guarantee is the best one you can benefit from and count on.
Why Limited then?
This is where a lot of customers get tricked in buying being under the wrong impression. Per law, a lifetime warranty has to be explicit in regards of who's lifetime and how long is lifetime.
Many companies selling saunas do not mention that important fact and/or the wording of the warranty is intentionally promoted in such a way that people buy under the impression that the sauna they are purchasing is covered by an unconditional unlimited lifetime warranty on parts and labor. This is not true and we have not seen one in the infrared sauna industry that meets these criteria.
You also have to be careful when it is mentioned: the lifetime of the product. How long is that? Where is it written in your warranty how long your sauna (the product) is going to last?
Pure Life Energy Saunas Limited Lifetime Warranty covers absolutely everything (radio included - 1 replacement) for a full period of 7 years from the date of purchase. The 7 years is the limitation. This is why it is 'Limited'. We can not be more transparent...
We hope that this information was helpful. You can download a copy of the
Pure Life Energy Saunas Limited Lifetime Warranty, Shipping and Terms and Conditions of the sale here