1. Pure Life Energy Saunas provides a limited lifetime warranty (Limited Lifetime Warranty hereafter means for a period of 7 years) on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Pure Life Energy Saunas provides a limited lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components and the CD/DVD/LCD system.
3. A Limited Lifetime warranty comes standard with all Pure Life Energy Saunas to the original purchaser. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is not transferable between parties.
This Pure Life Energy Saunas Limited Lifetime Warranty becomes valid at time of purchase and terminates either by owner transfer or relocation. Your sales receipt showing the date of purchase of the product is your proof of purchase.
We will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original buyer and the warranty is nontransferable. The full service warranty includes in depth customer service provided by our customer service team via phone. When deemed necessary by Pure Life Energy Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Pure Life Energy Saunas models are all manufactured with grade A lumber. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Limited Lifetime Warranty of your sauna. Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such as fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
1. Pure Life Energy Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. We shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Pure Life Energy Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for medical advice.
This warranty does not apply if the unit has been subject to negligence, alteration, misuse, abuse, repairs by unauthorized personnel, inappropriate installations, or any case beyond the control of manufacturer invalidating this warranty include but are not limited to:
– Use of lacquer or paints
– Sauna placed on non-approved surfaces
– Normal wear and tear or weathering
– Installing and/or using your sauna outdoor
Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Seller’s discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
Cancellation or returned goods shall be subject to:
a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods
b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna
c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and
d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
Shipping damage must be notated on the Bill of Lading (BOL). Pure Life Energy Saunas must be notified of any damage to your sauna within two (2) business days’ of signing the BOL. Failure to notify within the established time frame will result in the owner taking full responsibility for cost of ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS including shipping and handling fees.
***It is the buyer’s responsibility to be available to sign for the shipment as well as assemble the sauna. Pure Life Energy Saunas will not be responsible for shipping fees if the sauna is returned due to no signature.
Protection Measure: To protect yourself from any unwanted situations that might occur once you receive your sauna, make sure you write “Subject to Inspection” on the shipping receipt. This will give you the needed time (48 hours) to get your sauna in your house and inspect everything, assure yourself that your sauna is in good condition and that all parts are in the boxes.