Far Infrared Sauna Medical Studies & Articles
- Detoxify or Die – Excerpt from the book Detoxify or Die by MD. Sherry A Rogers
- Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury in Sweat – Journal of Environmental and Public Health
- Infrared Saunas with Arthritis, Pain and Stiffness – Journal of the International League of Associations for Rheumatology
- Far Infrared Saunas for Treatment of Cardiovascular Risk Factors – Richard Beever, MD for the Canadian Family Physician
- Monitoring and Elimination of Bioaccumulated Toxic Elements – Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, August 2011.
- Far Infrared Saunas and Cardiovascular Benefits with Type 2 Diabetes – Canadian Journal of Diabetes
- Far Infrared Therapy to Maintain Vascular Endothelial Health and Function by Yung-Ho Hsu, Yen-Cheng Chen, Tso-Hsiao Chen, Yuh-Mou Sue, Tzu-Hurng Cheng, Jia-Rung Chen, Cheng-Hsien Chen. Published article, January, 2012.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometry of Nickel, Copper, Zinc, and Lead in Sweat Collected from Healthy Subjects during Sauna Bathing – Clinical Chemistry –
- Circulation Journal December 2004 study on infrared sauna use in patients with chronic heart failure. (PDF)
- Far Infrared Saunas and Weight Loss – Binghamton University, New York 2014
- The Pollution Within by David Ewing Duncan October 2006
- How Heat Helps Kill Cancer by Megan Scudellari May 2011
- Components of practical clinical detox programs–sauna as a therapeutic tool by Crinnion W. Environmental Medicine Center of Excellence, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona, USA.
- Benefits and risks of sauna bathing by Hannuksela ML, Ellahham S. Source Department of Internal Medicine and Biocenter Oulu (MLH), University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland.
- Effects of Far Infrared Heat on Athletes – by Perttu Noponen, Spring 2013
- Effects of FAR Infrared Rays FIR on Human Carcinoma Cells and Tumors – Dr. Kikuji Yamashita, published December 29, 2009
- Cardiovascular and Other Health Benefits of Sauna Bathing: A Review of the Evidence – Mayo Clinic published 2018
- Human elimination of phthalate compounds: blood, urine, and sweat – ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:615068.
doi: 10.1100/2012/615068. Epub 2012 Oct 31
- Human excretion of bisphenol A: blood, urine, and sweat – J Environ Public Health. 2012;2012:185731.
doi: 10.1155/2012/185731. Epub 2011 Dec 27
- Efficacy of Waon Therapy for Fibromyalgia – Kakushi Matsushita, Akinori Masuda, Chuwa Tei
Take note that Pure Life Energy Saunas is not a recognized medical entity allowed to diagnose or prescribe any medical treatment or device. You can easily find a lot of information on this website and on the internet promoting the benefits of infrared saunas. It is recommended to consult with your physician before getting started on an extensive use of an infrared sauna.